Some extracts from the will of Imam Ali (pbuh) to ponder on:
- I advise you, and all my children, my relatives, and whosoever receives this message, to be conscious of Allah, to remove your differences, and to strengthen your ties. I heard your grandfather, peace be upon him, say: “Reconciliation of your differences is more worthy than all prayers and all fasting.”
- Remain attached to the Qur’an. Nobody should surpass you in being intent on it, or more sincere in implementing it.
- Be in awe of Allah in relation to your salaa. It is the pillar of your religion
- Maintain communication and exchange of opinion among yourselves. Beware of disunity and enmity.
- Persist in striving in the cause of Allah, with your money, your souls, and your tongue.